3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
I love to bake, but I’m also super lazy. I saw a recipe for 2-ingredient pumpkin spice muffins on Pinterest that stuck in my brain so I decided to try it out. I chose to use eggs after mixing the first two ingredients and getting some pretty thick batter, they turned out perfectly light and fluffy so I’m happy.
- Box of Spice Cake mix
- 15oz can of pumpkin
- 3 large eggs (or however many your box of cake calls for)
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Put all of your ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Beat on medium until fully mixed.
- Pour batter into a muffin (or cake, cupcake, bundt, pretty much anything you want) pan. I filled the cups up half way and sprinkled turbinado sugar on top.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Eggs not shown because I hadn’t decided to use them just yet, but you should have eggs.
These were really good, I made them to take to a friend’s for dinner. I think if I had more time I might mess around with some spices, add some more cinnamon and nutmeg and vanilla. But these are plenty tasty and super easy!